State funding of our schools isn’t enough. For over 35 years, the Moraga Education Foundation has worked with parents, business & civic sponsors and community members to supplement funding and maintain a high level of quality education for our children.
The Moraga Education Foundation raises funds to preserve and enhance educational opportunities for all Moraga public school students, through a broad-based community effort. We believe that together, the entire community can build a better future for our children consistent with the educational goals of the Moraga School District and Campolindo High School.
The Mef difference
From transitional kindergarten through 12th grade, MEF contributes to every student’s growth by funding programs and learning opportunities needed for a well rounded, high quality education.
Here's how your support is making a difference:
Moraga School District, TK- 8th Grade
- Top 1 % per state assessments
- Outstanding Superior recognition at Bay Area Music Education Association competitions (choral and band)
- Top ten in East Bay Debate League team competitions and individual students rankings in top ten
- 10 out of 10 per GreatSchools.com
- STEAM focus at JM with state of the art STEAM lab
- MSD top 1% of all CA elementary school districts according to SchoolDigger.com
- "A" for academics per niche.com
Campolindo High School
- National Blue Ribbon School
- California Gold Ribbon School
- US News and World Report – Gold Medal Award, 2017
- 23 National Merit Scholars, 2017
- 1000+ AP Exams per year with over 90% pass rate
- Academic Decathlon Team – East Bay Regional Champions, 2016-2017
- Debate Team – Nationally Ranked, 2016-2017
- 12 student musicians selected for Contra Costa County Honor Band, 2017